Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feeling the love in the Hall Household!


Oh, how I love to decorate!!! I love Valentines Day!
 First reason I love it is that I get to decorate with my favorite colors. (as if you couldn't tell. =P Red is all over my house.) Second, its fun to see all the young people get so excited about giving teddy bears, flowers, and boxes of chocolate. Third, I love getting all dressed up and going out with your love. Not that you need that as an excuse but its just fun!




 *Having fun with my silhouette sd*

*Teddy passed out while I crafted*





*In my Kitchen*
I was so excited when I found a Zebra Valentines Plate!
(Looks like someone already got in the Twizzlers LOL! That jar looks empty!)
**Ahem, Dad and Dan**

*My Funky Kitchen Table* 



Made some quick pink flower napkins rings! 


*Dining Room Table*




Had fun making this wreath for my door! When I moved in to my first apartment, my Grandma helped me start a tradition of hanging something for every holiday on my front porch. She gave me some of her collection and I've had a lot of fun displaying them.



Yay!!!! Almost finished to be hung on my front door. Just needs a few more things.


Going to get ready for bed! We just got back from our fun weekend getaway! We had a nice relaxing time! I'll post pictures sometime this week
Goodnight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment