Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend with your families and friends!

Looking back we had a wonderful year.... Here are some of the highlights:

   Feb 2011~ Went to Leavenworth!



May~ We Purchased our first home!!






Also in May~ Youth Formal








June~Family Trip to Oregon to the Dunes


*The home our family rented on the lake*

*Our Beautiful View*





*Cousins*


August~Youth Convention!

This was an exciting year because Destiney got the Holy Ghost!! We grew as a youth group so much! Cant wait for this upcoming one.










September~ Youth Ablaze Camp-out!! Little Naches!













Also in September~ Alyssa's Bridal Shower




*The beautiful bride to be*






October~ My Wonderful In~laws came to visit!!


*The whole family spending time together*



 Alyssa and Mark's Wedding!!! 
~October 14TH~
A wonderful day! I honestly couldn't be happier for my baby sister! I love them both very much!
It was a beautiful wedding!!



November~ A wonderful Thanksgiving! My awesome Sister~in~law Beth came to visit and we had a lot of fun together!! I was super excited to be able to host Thanksgiving at our new home this year!







Did some black Friday shopping after!! It was a lot of fun!!


December ~CHRISTMAS!!!!
 I love this time of year!  Disappointed it didn't snow, but hey its still January we might get some. :-) Had a wonderful Christmas spending time with family and friends!








Youth Christmas Party






*Seattle*



Scrooge the Musical





*Christmas Eve*





*Christmas Day*










Looking over all these pictures makes me realize how blessed I really am!! Surrounded by a wonderful church family, my immediate family and friends! 


Last Picture I'm posting is to bring a smile to your face! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! 


1 comment:

  1. This year went by fast!! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete