Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Relaxing Getaway!

*La Conner*

What a wonderful getaway! A small quiet town with shops and restaurants on the water. Dan and I live very busy lives, so these little trips are a must sometimes. We had such a great time relaxing, shopping and eating! I did not want to come home. ;-) 
Here are some pictures from the weekend...


Wild Iris Inn
One of our favorite places to stay! (The flowers of course were not in bloom right now)


*Entrance*


*He makes me smile*

*Love the Praise Station on XM*




Whoop Whoop!! 40 Miles to a gallon! It got up to 46 for a while. Love it!




*Seattle*



*Not a road trip with coffee!!*





*Our Room*






These were SO yummy!!


*I could live in a hotel robe LOL*





*My Handsome Hubby!*



*Loved the buildings there!*


*Of course we shopped on the way home too =))*

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying this gorgeous weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment