Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Medicines, Surprises, Pumpkin Patches, and Date Nights


I know its a crazy title and I'm warning you right away this will be sappy! Haha!

I just have to say I am so thankful for my hubby. He is always making me laugh and feel loved no matter what we go through. You never know what your going to face through life so that's why its important to marry your best friend.

I know you all have been waiting for an update on our baby situation. I have tried eating certain foods and doing some of the things the doctors told me, but its obvious that I need more help. I recently just went on two medications which are going to help my hormones get on balance and help me ovulate. Some of the side effects we read up on were not so pleasant, but I knew it was well worth it. Dan recently had got promoted on his job and I had talked to my boss and cut my days at work to Mondays and Wednesdays. They had told me I'm supposed to be on the medicine for 3 months and its plan is to get my body back on track. Its already proving to be working and the side effects have been minimum. I'm very thankful for that.

This is where the rest of the title comes in.  Dan has been doing so much for me to keep my mind off all this and helping me feel better. Seem likes every time I turn around there is a surprise for me or he is surprising me by taking me out.

First he had my house cleaned. This was the first time I ever had that done and it was WONDERFUL! If anyone needs a great house cleaner I will give you the # of a sweet lady at our church named Brenda!
Here is the link to her cleaning page.........

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brendas-Diamond-House-Cleaning-Service/174422795926371

Next was him walking through the door with this wonderful piece of furniture. I had been drooling over every time I saw it a the store. I was so surprised!! Lots of Hugs and Kisses for him! ;-)


     
                                         ( My little Toile Pillows I made looked perfect on it.)




  I had been mentioning that I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins and decorate my porch. That night he planned for us to go. We got ready and headed out. It was the perfect day for it and we had a blast! Even got to visit my Grandma and bring her a pumpkin. She loved it!









The best one of all was that he had a planned for my birthday a night on the town in Seattle. He took me out to dinner and to the ride the new ferris wheel on the pier. It was such a romantic evening.












As I type this out I feel so incredibly blessed and thankful. God knew just what I needed in a soul mate and someone to help me get through tough times. Is everything perfect? Of course not but am I happy? Absolutely Yes!

I'm also so very thankful to my friends and family that have encouraged me along the way. I love and appreciate you more than you will ever know.




1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I'm so glad you have such a great guy! You guys are a beautiful couple. I hope God blesses you with the desires of your heart! <3

    ReplyDelete