Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Walking on Sunshine ~ Summer 2012



I cannot believe the last time I wrote was in May! The summer just flew by. We had a wonderful summer this year. One of the big highlights was we purchased a pool! We had perfect weather for it and had SO much fun swimming literally every day. I loved having the company over, enjoyed the laughter and great weather. We loved it so much that our plan is to put one in the ground for next year. Let the digging begin!









In July we went to California for 10 days with our whole family. My aunts, uncles, and cousins all came to visit too! We celebrated the 4th and my Mom's birthday with everyone. We had SUCH a blast and relaxing time! My Grandma, Grandpa, and Parents spoiled us rotten. We went to California Adventure and Disneyland. My dad had booked us all a suite at a resort across the street so we were real close. We all had so much fun we didn't want to come home!


















One of my favorite days in California was when our family went to the beach and my brother Mark took Dan and I's pictures. We had so much fun and I am SO happy with them! I could literally look through them every day!














In August my beautiful sister-in-law Beth got married to the man of her dreams. Welcome to the family Jerome! They had a beautiful wedding and everything was perfect! I am so thankful that when I married Dan, I was blessed to be welcomed into a wonderful family and to have gained many more brothers and sisters!











Now you can see why I haven't updated lol! We had such a wonderful and busy Summer.  Now I'm super excited Fall is here. :)  More writing to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment