Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Its Fall Y'all!


Its Fall time! Love when the weather starts changing and the leaves turn colors. I love when you get all excited to turn your fireplace on for the first time, get in your pj's, and read a good book (or read blogs all night like me lol!) Guilty!

I changed up the decor a bit from last year and added some leopard in. Here are some pictures........





My First Fall Tree 




Next was decorating my porch. I found an old planter at the thrift store.



It had a lot of character so I knew with a little bit of spray paint it could turn out awesome!





I was so happy with the finished product! =))



I needed something on the other side of my porch so I spiced up my lanterns a bit with fall decor too .



         Well there is a little peek into some of my fall decorating this year. Thanks for following :)

No comments:

Post a Comment