Thursday, April 19, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I'm alive!!! I know so many of you have been asking me to update my blog so here I am. I have been wanting to its just finding the time lately because we have been busy. 
What we have been up too.........

~Ladies Retreat!!!! Oh what a wonderful time us Ladies had! I believe we all got just what we needed!





~Visited Family In Spokane and went to Summit!







~ One of my wonderful friends got married!!!! Tiffany you were a beautiful Bride and it was a gorgeous wedding!!! I love you!






~Celebrated our 5 yr Anniversary!! 

I cannot believe my Hubby and I have been married for 5 years now!!! Its crazy how time just flies. I couldn't be happier or more blessed! God has been so good to us! 








~Family Came to visit us and another friend got married!! Congratulations to Steven and Melanie! Another beautiful wedding.





Ok I think I'm all caught up now with what I've been up too, Now Ill update my blog on how everything else is going!



1 comment: