Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring and Life Long Friends!

We have FINALLY been getting some sunny, gorgeous days around here!!! My house has been decorated for spring for a bit now but its definitely starting to feel like it!


   
Decorating is so much fun!! Love spring colors!


My Spring Mantle!




                                                 


Today was another beautiful day! Hubby went off to Motocross at Qwest Field in Seattle with the guys and the girls got together for dinner at Red Robin. 

There was about 6 of us girls that grew up together and others have joined as well. We are all married now, some have started families and some have moved. We have made it a point to get together for dinners every now and then when everyone is here. We always have a blast and have so much to catch up on. I feel so blessed for this group of girls in my life! Even though we don't see each other all the time and have been through a lot together, we always pick up right where we left off and have so much fun.
 I love seeing my girlfriends now as moms or newlyweds. There are so many laughs about marriage, weight, babies, and just life. 

I was disappointed we didn't get pictures of all us tonight. We were too busy having fun, but here are some of all of us over the years.




























Love you Girls!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment